Date: October 19, 2022
But what’s included in the preparation and planning? Fortunately, we’re joined by Vanessa Escobedo Barba, Digital Asset Manager at Onnit who has just successfully completed the onboarding process of a new DAM. In this presentation, we’ll learn:
- How to assemble your DAM dream team and the importance of soliciting user feedback
- Metadata and taxonomy considerations
- Selecting the best technology for your needs
- Importance of a communication plan
- What’s in an implementation checklist
One of the most daunting tasks a DAM Manager can face is implementing a new DAM or switching DAMs. The sheer volume of assets, metadata, users, and licensing information, can be overwhelming. It’s typically a project that can take months, even years, to get right. Unfortunately, most companies don’t have that time, so preparation and planning are crucial for success.